Thursday, May 11, 2006

Minnesota Twins win some lose some

Hi Readers, I have been very busy at work and I have been away from my Blog. The Minnesota Twins have won two series in a row and now the Chicago Whitesox come into town for four games.

Well I have to salute hitters Michael Cuddyer and Torri Hunter for having big hits in this crappy lineup. I don't know what to say Hunter has his off days and on days and he is a very streaky hitter. Cuddyer on the other hand must love the outfield because he looks like a professional hitter at the plate. Johan Santana is finally waking up from his WBC preseason, and has made hitters look very confused.

With all the good here comes the bad. Radke, Silva, and Loshe are on the edge of getting better or falling out of the rotation. Rondell White, Justin Morneau, Tony Batista, and Juan Castro have looked bad at the plate. Rondell White and Justin Morneau need to get there swing back and make pitchers pay for pitches pay for pitches in the zone. Tony Batista needs to hit his pitch lately he has been missing it and his homerun totals are way down, but his walks are way up. Juan Castro needs to be on the bench and they need to Free Jason Bartlett from AAA.

So where do the Twins go from here hopefully up and not down. They have three big series coming up: Chicago at home, the Tigers and Brewers away. The need to win all three series to keep this show moving. They need to have a big month to make up for a subpar April.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger KC said...

Eric, I know you aren't updating much anymore, but I am interested in advertising on your site/blog. I sell Minnesota Twins tickets. Please email me at kristy@ticketking.net Putting the links on your blog is a quick and easy way to make some extra cash!

upnorthsportstalk is a good fit with my Minnesota Ticket business!

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought what you had to say about the new draft picks was very interesting... I am a Vikings fan living in a Dolphin's world. I was actually googling "Henry Boucha", he is a second cousin to my dad. They played a little hockey together over the years, and actually toured Henry's house and saw all his awesome NHL memrobilia. It was cool. Anyhoo, just wanted to tell you that you have a very nice website and a interesting reading blog. Have an awesome week!

Denise in West Palm Beach.
miss_morson@msn.com

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous best sports betting said...

Wow.. Fantastic post. Very informative as well. Keep posting. I am waiting for your next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home