Thursday, March 30, 2006

Vikings keeping the horn on the helmet

Good Morning readers I am sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I have been sick and have had a hard time looking at the computer for long periods of time. Well if your a Vikings fan you heard that the Vikings made some changes to there uniforms.

Well some big news came in from owner Ziggy Wilf the Vikings are keeping the horn on the helmet and not changing it to the Vikings head. Ziggy said that they weren't taking the horn off they were just going to add some yellow to the horn. Other changes with the uniform could include dark pants with the home uniform. Other changes might include a third alternative jersey.

I have gotten a lot of comments in my Mock Draft predictions and I will be making changes to it next week. People have been sending me emails about why certain teams take certain people I have my reasons and I do in depth studying of teams and see potential in some players. More Mock Draft predictions next week.

More Minnesota Sports News

The Minnesota Wild lost a heart breaker last night at the GM Place in Vancouver Canucks. With literally 6 seconds on the clock in the third period Anson Carter of the Canucks scored the game winning powerplay goal. This team needs two more scorers because Rolston and Gaborik can't score all the goals.

The Minnesota Timberwolves won last night againest the Orlando Magic. Ricky Davis had a big game, but it looks like the Timberwolves will have a big lottery pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home