Friday, March 03, 2006

Minnesota Wild are falling fast

Hello Loyal Readers it has been a rough week and I haven't been blogging much lately and now I am back on the wagon. I watched the Minnesota Twins in there first Grapefruit league game last night. Also with that I watched the Minnesota Wild fall off the playoff map.

I was thinking after the game this team should not make a trade if there 8 or more points back. They have a good situation going and don't need to trade players to competitors if they are out of the playoff race. I have been a big advacate for trading players but the more I think about it I don't think any trade could push this team in the playoffs.

The players I feel bad for is Marion Gaborik and Brian Rolston who are having giant seasons for the Wild. Look for the Wild to keep on falling as Manny is playing poorly and maybe they should play Dwayne Roloson a little more and get a little more competitive spirit in the clubhouse.

When you are playing Alex Henry as a forward it is going to be a losing season. Look for the Wild to revamp in the offseason. And with Alex Henry as a forward you might ask who isn't playing well that would be Alexander Daigle and Stephane Vellieux. So Jacque Lemaire why are you playing defensemen when you need scoring?

Other Minnesota Sports News:

I watched the Minnesota Twins beat up on the Boston Red Sox last night on FSN in Grapefruit league action. I liked the lineup I was impressed by Joe Mauer, Johan Santana, Carlos Silva, Jason Barlett, Torri Hunter, Darrell May, and Lew Ford. I wasn't impressed by Tony Batistia, Gabe White, Nick Punto, and Jason Pridle.

The Minnesota Timberwolves keep having issues on and off the field. Anthony Carter got arrested last night for drunk driving. This team needs to go into the offseason with a new plan and a high draft pick. It looks for Rashad McCants is coming along and they just need a plan to make it all work.