Monday, December 19, 2005

Vikings Loose a Heartbreaker

My thoughts on the Game:

Brad Johnson had some bad throws and had to chances to score some points. I think it was one those games you knewwas coming on the schedule, but I thought we would score a touchdown or two. So where is our playoff chances well the NFC North is locked up by the Chicago Bears. But the Wildcard could be ours if we win out both games.

Props to the defense they were on the field for a long time and held there ground. I think if our offense was clicking they would have won that game. I thought they played hardnose defense and our secondary still looked good. We need to win againest the Ravens and Bears to make the playoffs, but do we deserve to be there?

The Vikings need a running back and offensive linemen in the offseason. Look back at my early draft specualation to see what I said 6 games ago. Running wins championships and Michael Bennett and Melwende Moore are not the answer they are suitable backups in this league but not main threats.

  • Week 16 @Baltimore Ravens
  • Week 17 Chicago Bears*
Other Notes:
It's arbitration day in MLB and we will see if Kyle Loshe gets paid, and if Jacque Jones accepts aribitration. If he accepts that should be the end of free agency, but if he doesn't expect them to go after Frank Thomas or Mike Piazza.

The Timberwolves loss againest the Dallas Mavericks last night, and I think we were tricked before by that six game winning streak. The have a really hard schedule in January and if they come out winners we might have a chance to make the playoffs.

The Wild play the Dallas Stars tonight personally I am going to watch for all of the North Stars gear people are going to wear.

Please leave comments or questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home