Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Welcome to Sports Talk

A little background information on myself I was born in Northern Minnesota and I am a sports fanatic. I played ice hockey since I was 2 years old and grew up watching and admiring Minnesota Highschool Hockey and section 8a and 8aa and saw the likes of Keith Ballard, T.J. Oshie, Jon Waibel, and of course Henry Boucha play hockey. Also with the hockey I watched every game the Vikings, Twins, Wild, and Timberwolves have played for the last 20 years. I went to college at the University of Minnesota Duluth where I was a Bulldog hockey watcher. Currently I live in the Twin Cities and have grown to love all Minnesota Sports teams. I created this blog to voice my own thoughts on Minnesota sports.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you didn't say anything about your sheep chasing days or how you got caught wacking off behind the woodshed.

Cool, yer gonna be one of those famous sports writers and we're gonna watch you on ESPN.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Thanks for the comments. I will try to write about more things that you get you aroused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home